Sunday, July 11, 2010

Thrifty Finds 7/4- 7/11 ME & RI- Part 1:

I'll start with my favorite find (awful photo) as usual [on both accounts]:

Latern. As I was swiping everything out of the large wheely cart that they put the stuff in to put on the shelves- the woman and I talk about how beautiful it is (my picture doesn't do it justice) and I asked if the price tag fell off, she said, "No, I marked it for $3.99". Well I started to put it down because I didn't see the tag and wasn't going to pay $3.99 for it. She saw me putting it down and quickly boasted, "2.99!! I can't let you not have that, just tell the girl upfront that so-in-so said $2.99!" cha-ching! That and my 10% discount made me a happy camper, and the candle smells sooo delicious!:
Photobucket

Photobucket


You've heard it before, I am a sucker for mugs $1.99 and then 30% off:
Photobucket


Bike to put outside $1.99 then 10% off (I almost bought a twin of it at Savers yesterday but they wanted $4.00 for it- yikes!):
Photobucket


Bad picture of a candle stick, .49 then $10% off that:
Photobucket


Shower curtain hooks, $1.98 then 10% off that. This would go great with the flower shower curtain I bought!:
Photobucket


Also a sucker for picture frames- I haven't even shown you all of what I've purchased over the last half a year. Mind you, we can't really hang things up in this house per the lease agreement- $1.99 then 10% off:
Photobucket


Cute giraffe- .99 then 1/2 off then 10% off (no idea where I am going to put him, but he was too cute to pass up!:
Photobucket


Flower candle holder $1.99 then half off, then 10% off:
Photobucket

Photobucket


Verrry heavy wooden/ glass box originally from HomeGoods with the $19.99 price tag on the bottom, I got it for $2.99 then 10% off! :
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ain't no party like a Debbiedoo party! LOL Just kidding, linking up:

Debbiedoo's!

Also linking up with Apron Thrift Girl:









Also linking up to Southern Hospitality:

4 comments:

  1. Ha that is a fact my parties ROCK:)!!~ So do your goodies...the shower hooks are really awesome same as the can...looks like you could put a nice bath together with those starters pieces. Thanks again!!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin your finds!

    Keep on Junkin!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny - I went looking for shower curtain rings last week, didn't find any, but you did! They're lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds - I really like the Home Goods score!

    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails