Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thrifty Find- YELLOW Kitchen Curtains!

I have been envisioning YELLOW curtains for the kitchen since I've embarked on this project.
I found the most perfect length, shade of yellow, and exact style at Goodwill. There wasn't a tag on them, but the woman said $3.99-- then I used my trusty Goodwill Discount card and saved 10% off of that!

Below I have a post titled: Inexpensive No Sew Kitchen Curtains, where I tried my crafty skills for the first time in a loooong time, and it turned out alright. I am happy to report that I took those curtains down, put my black panels back up from WalMart [on the large window] and popped these babies onto the rod! I LOVE THEM, LOVE THEM, LOVE THEM! The kitchen is so bright and sunny!
(PS I suck at taking pictures, so I'll have better ones up soon)

AFTER:


The faucet will be getting changed out very soon.
Before pictures are in the other curtain blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails