Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Our 1st Christmas; My 1st Christmas Tree in Over 14 YEARS!

I wanted to share a picture of our tree. My ex didn't want us to get a tree while we were together, but I was determined to have one for 2010, regardless if we were in a relationship or not.
My tree was done on a budget. Basically I didn't buy anything but 4 ornaments from Dollar Tree, (total of $2.00) this season, and the tree was $35.00 I think. It was a REAL tree, no artificial tree for me, regardless of how messy the clean up is!
I got most of the ornaments from either Ollies on clearance for pennies, Goodwill, Cracker Barrel, and Dollar Tree clearance stuff from last season as well.
My boyfriend's ex joked about how flashy/ ugly my tree might be (cause she doesn't really know me), and I have to say, she couldn't have been further from the truth.
I saw a lot of trees posted this year and let me tell you, I think my tree was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
My pictures do NOT do it justice :( As always, you can click on the pictures to enlarge them!


The tree before it was decorated (below):








My mantle for the holiday season (below):

Fake SNOW! (below):




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails