Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It's the Little Things that Make a Big Difference- Pup's Toy Bin:

My pup is SPOILED, plain and simple. Anytime we go somewhere we always buy him a toy or two. Our cars are packed full of toys, and his toy box was overflowing in the house.
His toy box was originally a small clothes hamper. He loves beating up toys that are bigger than him, so we decided to upgrade him.

(If you notice, I've been putting the "after" pictures first, because of how Blogspot displays the first picture as the main picture, and let's face it, it's NOT cute!)


Final Result:
I purchased 2 toile bins on clearance at TJ Maxx for $10.00 each.



The First BEFORE:
Laundry basket below- PS That is a plastic turtle in the background not a "present" left behind for me!


Second BEFORE:
Then I purchased (below) the brown basket with cloth lining for $18.00 at WalMart, it was of poor quality, located in the Arts and Crafts section. It didn't hold his toys much at all:


Then I saw these!!! Thank you TJ Maxx!
AFTER:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails